A parenting workshop in a book!
The biggest frustration felt by today's parents is in the area of discipline. Family psychologist, best-selling author, and parenting expert John Rosemond uses his thirty-six years of professional experience working with families to develop the quintessential how to book for parents. Rosemond's step-by-step program, based on biblical principles, traditional parenting approaches, and common sense, covers a wide range of discipline problems applicable to children from toddler to teen.
- Essential Discipline Principles
- Essential Discipline Tools
- Perplexing Problems and Simple Solutions
- Not Your Everyday Problems
- General Questions and Answers (Troubleshooting)
Filled with real-life examples that anyone who's ever been around children can relate to, this book is sure to be one of the most valuable, helpful resources parents have ever stumbled across.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 12, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.