Features tons of advice for recovery and rehabilitation
Get the latest on the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of stroke
Have questions and concerns about strokes? This reassuring guide provides invaluable information for stroke victims and their loved ones, from what a stroke is and what it feels like to proven treatments and therapies. You'll see how to implement a plan for preventing stroke, treat the lingering effects of stroke, and maximize home caregiver effectiveness while minimizing fatigue.
Discover how to:
* Understand what causes different types of stroke
* Recognize warning signs
* Get the most out of doctors and hospitals
* Speed recovery with the best treatments
* Help prevent future strokes
* Decide the best living arrangements after stroke
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 01, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.