Coaching Successfully shows you how to motivate others to develop themselves, promoting initiative and self-responsibility. Find out how to adapt your coaching style to suit both teams and individuals, how to use delegation as a coaching tool and how to overcome negative attitudes. Power tips help you handle real-life situations and increase your effectiveness as a role model and confidant.
* Practical techniques show you how to develop your staff, complete projects on time, make the most of training and overcome problems and conflicts
* Clear text and illustrations cover every aspect of inspiring, supporting and empowering your staff
* Simple checklists enable you to help others identify and achieve personal performance targets
* Accessible charts and diagrams explore a range of approaches to suit teams and individuals at all levels
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Dorling Kindersley Ltd
April 04, 2001
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.