List Price: $ 44.99
Save 25 % off List Price
Sales Encyclopedia : The Most Comprehensive 'How-to' Guide on Selling
Sales Encyclopedia is the most comprehensive how-to guide ever written on the subject of selling. This 678 page volume covers all areas of selling in depth and gives specific detail about how to execute. It also covers areas which are not included in any other sales books such as:
* Intricate subtleties of rapport building
* Making sure everything about you portrays the right image
* How to be in line for the job when competitors don't come through
* What testimonials never to show your prospect
* How the parking space you choose can make or break the entire sales call
* What single bit of information you can give out effortlessly to a prospect that puts you miles ahead of the competition
* Subtleties of eye contact that can make or break trust instantly
The six authors are some of the most highly skilled and experienced salespeople around. They have a combined total of over 141 years of real world selling experience in many industries, in both face-to-face and telemarketing sales. They have been top salespeople in each industry in which they have sold.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 27, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.