Photographing landscape with a film camera is different than with a digital camera. There are several books on the market that cover landscape photography but few of them are specifically for the digital photographer. This book is what you are looking for!
Digital Landscape Photography covers:
* equipment such as accessories and lenses
* exposure from shutter speed and other common mistakes
* light and its importance
* composing your perfect photo
* and a special section on specific subjects such as waterfalls and sunrises
Digital Landscape Photography, written by experts that have been shooting outdoors for decades, is a fresh look at current ways to shoot landscapes by making the most of digital format.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Taylor & Francis
July 31, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.