List Price: $ 65.00
Save 25 % off List Price
Mastering the Trade, Second Edition : Proven Techniques for Profiting from Intraday and Swing Trading Setups
When it was first published in 2005, Mastering the Trade became an instant classic in the world of day trading. Now, veteran day trader and educator John F. Carter has updated his time-proven swing trading technique to help you succeed in an environment vastly transformed by volatility and technology.
Universally acclaimed for its sophisticated yet easy-to-execute methods, this practical, results-driven guide provides everything you need to make a lucrative career as a day trader--from preparing yourself psychologically for the unique demands of day trading to timing the market, managing risk, and planning future trades.
Mastering the Trade sets aside timeworn basics and rehashed ideas to examine in detail the underlying factors that cause prices to move. Providing the tools you need to make the right decisions at the right times, it helps you enter market shifts early and either pull out before losses accrue or hang on for a long and refreshingly predictable ride. Mastering the Trade covers:
* The five psychological truths that will transform you from a mistake-prone novice into a savvy trading professional
* Exact entry, exit, and stop-loss levels for the intraday trading of stocks, options, ETFs, e-mini futures, 30-year bonds, currencies, and more
* Seven key internals, from $TICKS to five-minute volume--critical for gauging pending market direction from the opening bell
* Premarket checklists for analyzing recent market behavior and calculating on each trading day what you plan to do, how you plan to do it, and why
* Airtight risk control techniques for protecting trading capital--the most important component of a professional trading career
After spending many years on various trading desks, Carter has developed an intuitive understanding of how the markets work. In Mastering the Trade, he gives you unlimited access to everything the markets have taught him--so you can make an exceptional living on the frontlines of professional trading.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
McGraw-Hill Companies, The
March 27, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.