Great leadership is built on great relationships!
Leadership is a relationship-intensive endeavor. If your people skills aren't strong, neither will be your leadership. If people aren't following you, sums up New York Times and Business Week best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell, then you're not really leading. In Relationships 101, Maxwell provides time-tested principles for developing healthy relationships with othersâinside and outside of your organizationâsuch as:
- The fundamentals common to all good relationships
- How to motivate people by knowing five things everyone has in common
- How to create a lasting connection with people on your team
- Why listening skills can be a leader's best friend
- The crucial factor that creates the foundation of all good relationships
- The most important relationship for any person's success
Winning in every area of life comes from winning with people.
Improve your leadership and life with Relationships 101!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 14, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.