Drawing from his many best-selling books and years of experience mentoring, John Maxwell offers Equipping 101, a concise collection of time-tested principles on how to equip those around you for service. In his trademark, straightforward style, this reference book is a "best of the best" from Maxwell on the subject. The pocket-size format delivers practical, timeless information in a convenient, take-along volume. Topics include:
* Why Do I Need to Equip Others?
* Why Is Equipping a Win-Win?
* What Does a Potential Leader Look Like?
* How Can I Invest in the Team for the Long Haul?
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 15, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.