The Works of John Bunyan, complete, including 57 books by him and 3 books about him, in a single file
this file includes:
* Memoir of John Bunyan by George Offor
* Grace abounding to the chief of sinners
* A relation of the imprisonment of mr. john bunyan
* A continuation of mr. bunyan's life, beginning where he left off
* Mr. john bunyan's dying sayings.
* prison meditations
* the jerusalem sinner saved
* the greatness of the soul, and unspeakableness 0f the loss thereof
* the work of jesus christ as an advocate
* christ a complete saviour
* come and welcome to jesus christ
* justification by an imputed righteousness
* saved by grace; or, a discourse of the grace of god
* the strait gate; or, great difficulty of going to heaven
* light for them that sit in darkness; or, a discourse of jesus christ:
* a treatise of the fear of god
* the doctrine of the law and grace unfolded
* israel's hope encouraged
* i will pray with the spirit and with the understanding
* the saints' privilege and profit; or, the throne of grace
* the acceptable sacrifice; or, the excellency of a broken heart
* paul's departure and crown; or, an exposition upon 2 tim. iv. 68
* the desire of the righteous granted
* of antichrist, and his ruin: and of the slaying the witnesses.
* the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment
* some gospel truths opened, according to the scriptures
* a vindication of gospel truths opened, according to the scriptures;
* a discourse upon the pharisee and the publican
* a defence of the doctrine of justification, by faith in jesus christ
* reprobation asserted: or, the doctrine of eternal election and reprobation promiscuously handled, in eleven chapters.
* questions about the nature and perpetuity of the seventhday sabbath.
* of the trinity and a christian, and of the law and a christian.
* scriptural poems; being several portions of scripture digested into english verse
* an exposition on the first ten chapters of genesis, and part of the eleventh
* a holy life the beauty of christianity: or, an exhortation to christians to be holy.
* christian behavior
* a caution to stir up to watch against sin
* a discourse of the building, nature, excellency, and government of the house of god; with counsels and directions to the inhabitants thereof.
* john bunyan on the terms of communion and fellowship of christiansat the table of the lord
* differences in judgment about water baptism, no bar to communion: or, to communicate with saints, as saints, proved lawful.
* peaceable principles and true: or, a brief answer to mr. d'anver's and mr. paul's books against my confession of faith, and differences in judgment about baptism no bar to communion.
* a case of conscience resolved
* instruction for the ignorant
* seasonable counsel: or, advice to sufferers.
* an exhortation to peace and unity
* mr. bunyan's last sermon
* the pilgrim's progress; in the similitude of a dream.
* the pilgrim's progress from this world to that which is to come. the second part.
* the holy war, made by shaddai upon diabolus, for the regaining of the metropolis of the world
* the heavenly footman; or, a description of the man that gets to heaven
* the holy city; or, the new jerusalem
* solomon's temple spiritualized
* a discourse of the house of the forest of lebanon.
* the water of life; or, a discourse showing the richness and glory of the grace and spirit of the gospel
* the barren figtree; or, the doom and downfall of the fruitless professor
* the life and death of mr. badman
* a few sighs from hell
* one thing is needful; or, serious meditations upon the four last things: death, judgment, heaven, and hell
* a book for boys and girls or, temporal things spritualized.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
B & R Samizdat Express
March 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.