List Price: $ 14.50
Save 16 % off List Price
Joey Green's Fix-It Magic : More than 1,971 Quick-and-Easy Household Solutions Using Brand-Name Products
Joey Green, the wizard of wild and wacky uses for brand-name products, returns with hundreds of inventive new ways to utilize favorite household items to make repairs around the home and garden
From the man who's been called the Mad Scientist of Home Improvement-who taught Jay Leno to shave with Jif Peanut Butter and helped Rosie O'Donnell condition her hair with Reddi-wip-here is another irresistible volume filled with fun, offbeat ways to fix things around the house and garden using brand-name products already on hand.
Readers will delight in this treasure trove of quick, inexpensive fixes such as how to:
* fix a broken dishwasher with Kool-Aid
* remove water stains from wood furniture with Miracle Whip
* spackle holes in walls with S.O.S. steel wool pads
* remove wallpaper with Heinz white vinegar
* clean driveway spills with Coca-Cola
* repair scratched woodwork with Maxwell House coffee
* start a car with Bayer aspirin
Organized from A to Z by topic and area of the home and jam-packed with "Strange Facts" and fascinating sidebars, this fun-to-read book presents nearly 1,000 cleaning, organizing, and home-repair problems that cover everything from barbecues to bathtubs, carpets to ceiling fans, sprinkler systems to swimming pools. It makes a great gift and is a practical guide for anyone looking for a simple way to tackle everyday problems and repairs.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 07, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.