List Price: $ 31.99
Save 25 % off List Price
Microsoft Voice and Unified Communications
"Microsoft Voice and Unified Communications is essential reading for anyone using-or considering-Microsoft's range of VoIP options, from consumers to small business owners to enterprise customers."
General Manager, Microsoft Research Communications Innovation Center
"Joe Schurman has captured the essence of Microsoft's vision and implementation in the areas of Voice and Unified Communications. This is an important book for those interested in connecting the dots between the present and the future in human communications and understanding why things are evolving in that way."
Gurdeep Singh Pall
Vice President, Microsoft Unified Communications Group
Microsoft Voice and Unified Communications is a book that provides insight into Microsoft's Voice and Unified Communications portfolio of products and services related to Microsoft Windows Live, Microsoft Response Point, and the Microsoft Unified Communications platform.
Here's What You'll Find Inside. . .
• Microsoft's vision of voice products and services for consumer, small/medium businesses, and enterprise organizations including a foreword by Gurdeep Singh Pall, Vice President of Microsoft Unified Communications Group, and commentary by Xuedong Huang, General Manager of Microsoft Research Communications Innovation Center.
• Technical guidance and information related to Microsoft Windows Live, Microsoft Response Point, and the Microsoft Unified Communications platform.
• Salesguidance for selling Microsoft voice solutions in the SMB and Enterprise markets.
• Examples of customized Microsoft Voice and Unified Communications applications.
• Overview of Microsoft Voice and Unified Communications security.
• Latest Microsoft Voice and Unified Communications research and development.
• Understanding of voice, unified communications, and telephony concepts and terms as well as the history and evolution of communications technology.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Addison Wesley Professional
February 24, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.