The 50 Funniest Siri Answers-$.99
Siri is the unique iPhone 4S "personal assistant" with amazing understanding of natural, informal conversation. Siri perceives what you want much better than any non-human device has ever done before. Your grammar can be totally deficient, but Siri will almost always understand what you mean!
Now, THE 50 FUNNIEST SIRI ANSWERS provides you with an awesome guide to getting the most fun and laughs from Siri. This unique eBook will show you the questions and statements that evoke the funniest responses from Siri. Questions and statements such as:
- Do you love me?
- Will you marry me?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Where do babies come from?
- I want to hide a body!
- I'd like to jump off a bridge!
- Sorry, I just dropped you on the floor!
- My wife wants a divorce because of you!
- I want to rob a bank!
- You can't be serious!
- You're cool!
- Yo ho ho, and a bottle of rum!
- How much do you cost?
- Don't worry, be happy.
- It's my birthday. Did you get me a present?
- Which is better, Twitter or Facebook?
- Can you make me laugh? Tell me a joke.
- Holy Shit!
- Are you human?
- Beam me up Scotty!
- Oh my God!
- What's your biggest secret?
- Call me an ambulance.
- I think I'm drunk.
- Where can I get some money?
- Are you a girl or boy?
- Take me to your leader.
- How are you today?
- What is your age?
- Knock knock.
- You're just a robot.
- Open your mouth and close your eyes.
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?
- What did Peter Piper pick?
- Are you part of a plot to take over the world?
- Help, I just pooped in my pants.
- What do you look like?
- Do you prefer men or women?
- Are you retarded?
- What is your birthday?
- Where do you live?
- Does God exist?
Author Jodi Dery expresses great pride in this new $.99 eBook. She says, "Presenting Siri's responses in this illustrative manner -- with maximum use of screenshots- helps users to remember the best questions to ask for fun and laughs."
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 07, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.