Readers will flock to this book.
Raising chickens is a growing trend hitting urban and suburban areas, as well as the country. The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Raising Chickens covers every aspect of raising chickens, whether one lives in the country, suburb, or city. People wanting their own supply of organic, additive-free, free-range eggs want to know how to keep their chickens healthy and egg producing.
* How to choose what to start with-chicks, pullets, or hens
* How best to feed and water
* Coverage of the most popular breeds
* Everything about eggs, including how to sell them
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 06, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.