In the Know in the U.S.A. : The Indispensable Guide to Working and Living in the United States
Be IN THE KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Doing business across borders is very different from doing business across town-subtle and not-so-subtle differences in attitudes and etiquette play a big role.
Did you know?
* When Americans say "drop by any time," they usually don't mean it. Call first to make sure they're expecting you.
* If you're going to be more than 5 or 10 minutes late for an appointment, call ahead! It's impolite not to.
* Remember, when someone asks "how are you?", they don't really want to know. They're just saying "hi."
In the Know in the U.S.A. helps you:
* Fit right in by understanding local manners, etiquette, and behaviors
* Navigate through everyday life with tips for the whole family
* Get an insider's perspective on the social and business environment
The book includes a FREE 60-minute CD with the key phrases you need to make a great impression.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 14, 2003
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.