* Nine minibooks spanning more than 800 pages make this an indispensable guide for Outlook power users
* Covers the new Outlook interface and features and offers detailed coverage of Outlook tools, techniques, and tricks
* Minibooks include: Outlook basics; e-mail, RSS, and news; personal information management; managing and controlling information; collaboration; functional forms; VBA programming; managing business information; and maintenance, management, and troubleshooting
* Office has more than 120 million users worldwide-90 percent of the business productivity software market-and most of these users look to Outlook for e-mail, calendaring, and personal information management
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 01, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.