Rattiner's Review for the CFP(R) Certification Examination, Fast Track, Study Guide
The proven CFP Study Guide that delivers just what you need to succeed!
A quick-study guide for candidates preparing to take the CFP Certification Examination, Rattiner's Review for the CFP(r) Certification Examination distills the bare-bones essentials you need to know to pass this challenging exam, all in a logical and easy-to-absorb manner.
This indispensable study tool for students who have already been through traditional CFP educational programming--and just need a little extra help pulling it all together--provides a no-nonsense approach to studying for some of the most important disciplines of financial planning, including: PFP, insurance, employee benefit, investments, income tax, retirement, and estate planning. Each discipline contains short and concise statements emphasizing key points through mnemonic devices, study tips, and other established test-taking methods that provide helpful hints.
Rattiner's Review for the CFP(r) Certification Examination, Third Edition has been thoroughly updated to include:
* Reviews from recent CFP Exam students who compare the CFP Board curriculum to this Third Edition, ensuring that all topics are covered adequately
* New, easy-to-follow flowcharts at the beginning of each chapter highlight the macro level perspective of each subject discipline
* Basic calculator keystrokes for investment math, retirement, life, and education needs analysis, and other important calculations
* New multiple-choice questions as well as new charts and tables for quick memorizations
* New acronyms to help put things into a simplified perspective and help students tie back to the big picture flowchart
Perfect as a quick-reference guide to complement all CFP texts and self-study materials, it also serves as an important one-stop resource for financial services professionals who want information in a hurry.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 03, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.