An insider's guide on how professionals and consumers can minimize damages in the divorce process
Anyone planning for a divorce needs to learn strategies necessary to safeguard assets in advance of filing, how to cope with issues beyond their control, minimize the damage, and effectively plan going forward after the divorce. Personal Financial Planning for Divorce is an insider's guide on how both professionals and consumers can prepare for, work through, negotiate, and plan equitable divorce settlements.
This helpful guide
* Contains all the guidelines for reducing damage throughout the difficult process of divorce
* Includes examples of how not to handle the divorce process and how these issues should be handled
* Provides checklists, planning charts, forms and tables
* Features strategies to safeguard assets in advance of filing for divorce and how to cope with issues beyond your control
Personal Financial Planning for Divorce covers the many issues to help you understand exactly how divorce will affect you financially.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.