Creative Filmmaking from the Inside Out : Five Keys to the Art of Making Inspired Movies and Television
Five keys to creating authentic, distinctive work, whether you are a student, professional or simply love making films on your own
For Creative Filmmaking from the Inside Out, three professors at the renowned University of Southern California School of Cinema-Television interviewed fifteen outstanding filmmakers, then distilled their insights into the "Five I's" of creativity. Learn how to:
* Uncover your unique creative voice (Introspection)
* Work from real-life observations and experience (Inquiry)
* Draw on your nonconscious wells of creativity (Intuition)
* Strengthen your creative collaborations (Interaction)
* Communicate at the deepest level with your audience (Impact)
This comprehensive approach provides practical exercises that will enrich and transform your work, whether you are looking for a story idea, lighting a set, editing a scene or selecting a music cue.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
February 01, 2003
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.