Covers budgeting, copyrighting, and marketing
Know the pros and cons of self-publishing and get your work in print
Thinking about self-publishing your book? This no-nonsense guide walks you through the entire process of going it alone, from preparing your manuscript and creating the perfect title to selling the final product. You'll see how to obtain an ISBN, work with printers and distributors, create a buzz with publicity, and take advantage of electronic publishing.
Discover how to
* Start your own publishing company
* Edit your work effectively
* Design and format your book
* Hire skilled professionals to help
* Manage outside vendors
* Build awareness for your book online
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 01, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.