Fun, frank, and empowering advice for a "Brazilian sexy" state of mind, from a founder of a renowned Manhattan salon.
As one of the founding members of Manhattan's popular J Sisters salon, Janea Padilha is known as much for giving her clients frank lifestyle and relationship advice as she is for the Brazilian waxes that prompted Gwyneth Paltrow to exult, "You changed my life!" In her book, Padilha shares the secrets to becoming "Brazilian Sexy"-gorgeous and confident- including how to:
* Develop an approachable, irresistible glow
* Show the right amount of skin for age and body type
* How to eat, drink, and live it up while staying fit and fearless
* Experience the ups and downs of life with gusto
* Bring sizzle into any relationship
* Think yes instead of no
* Know when to be tough and when to yield.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 05, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.