New edition of the popular screenwriting guide!
Writing Television Sitcoms is the ultimate all-in-one guide to writing a funny script, pitching a new show, and launching a successful career. AS digital technology reshapes the television industry, this new and expanded edition explains how today's writers can get ahead of the curve. Features include:
* A complete description of premise-driven comedy, a proven method for "writing funny from the ground up"
* Numerous examples from new and classic shows
* Advice from top writer-producers
* A thorough look at how sitcom story models are changing
* Complete script layout guidelines for all three formats
* Tips on how new-media developments can help you break into the business
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 30, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.