List Price: $ 19.99
Save 25 % off List Price
The Judge Who Hated Red Nail Polish & Other Crazy but True Stories of Law & Lawyers
The Judge Who Hated Red Nail Polish & Other Crazy but True Stories of Law & Lawyers compiles fun legal facts, case histories, human interest tales and much more from among the often-hidden annals of legal history. Find out about:
* how courts treat the sales of haunted houses
* which gangster started the tradition of "taking the Fifth"
* what judges in centuries past had to say about morality
* whether you can legally keep treasure found in a sunken ship
* the history of and customs surrounding British barristers' wigs
* lawsuits over which fan caught the stray baseball
* and, of course, the Supreme Court Judge who hated red nail polish
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.