List Price: $ 37.50
Save 25 % off List Price
Supervision and Clinical Psychology : Theory, Practice and Perspectives
Increased attention is now being paid to the role of supervision in both pre-qualification and post-qualification practice in clinical psychology in the UK. This definitive text addresses the issues of central concern to supervisors in clinical psychology. Senior trainers and clinicians draw on relevant research and their own experience, covering:
- historical development of supervision and a review of worldwide literature on supervision
- supervisory and therapy models
- maximizing supervisory resources
- supervisory training and effectiveness
- cultural and gender issues in supervision
- measuring the effectiveness of supervision
- future perspectives for supervision in clinical psychology.
Supervision and Clinical Psychology provides practical advice essential for clinical psychology supervisors, as well as those in psychiatry, social work and psychotherapy.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Taylor & Francis
December 22, 2003
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.