"Everybody needs a little organizing! No matter what
your learning style, here is a book that nails
the basics and delivers the goods. It's great!"
PETER WALSH, professional organizer from
TLC's Clean Sweep and New York Times bestselling author
"This book is masterful, delivering the exact organizing
steps you need based on your own learning style.
Bravo, Hellen and Sari, for designing such a book."
DOROTHY BREININGER, organizing expert, The Doctor Phil Show,
and author, Chicken Soup for the Soul series
You'd like to get organized. You need to get organized. But every time you try, you feel like a square peg in a round hole. Nothing ever seems to work.
The secret as revealed in this clear, concise, and compelling book is to organize according to your natural, preferred learning style. Organizing Outside the Box will help you to:
* Determine whether you are a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner
* Pick the filing, storage, and organizing systems that fit your learning style
* Overcome feelings of frustration, anxiety, and overload
* Organize your thoughts and unleash your creative potential
* Run a more efficient home and office by understanding the preferred organizing styles of family and co-workers.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 19, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.