In the Spring 2010 issue of Southern Cultures. . .
* The Yankee Invasion of the Coastal South
* Insiders on Gay Culture & Gender Wars at The Citadel
* Remembering Kenny Stabler's Old Redneck Riviera
* Full-Color Photographs of What Was Lost (and then Found) Down at the Border
* Guts & Gore on Collectible Civil War Cards for Boys
* Hazel Dickens & "Working Girl Blues"
* Poetry on Prison Life from Rachel Richardson
* Stephen J. Whitfield on "Billy Graham & the Rise of the Republican South"
. . . and a story from Bland Simpson about the Man Who Could Move Anything
Southern Cultures is published quarterly (spring, summer, fall, winter) by the University of North Carolina Press. The journal is sponsored by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hills Center for the Study of the American South.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
University of North Carolina Press
March 31, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.