In this special Southern Lives issue:
* Billy Carter dresses for all occasions.
* Virginia Foster Durr opens her home to recently released inmates.
* Michael McFee tours the Billy Graham Library.
* Septima Poinsette Clark celebrates fellow Civil Rights pioneers.
* Albert Murray goes on the record about Ralph Ellisons style.
* Margaret Walker Alexander reveals her takes on Langston Hughes, Toni Morrison, and Alice Walker.
... and much more.
Southern Cultures is published quarterly (spring, summer, fall, winter) by the University of North Carolina Press. The journal is sponsored by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hills Center for the Study of the American South.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
University of North Carolina Press
April 30, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.