This unique resource covers aircraft maintenance program development and operations from a managerial as well as technical perspective. Readers will learn how to save money by minimizing aircraft downtime and slashing maintenance and repair costs.
* Plan and control maintenance
* Coordinate activities of the various work centers
* Establish an initial maintenance program
* Develop a systems concept of maintenance
* Identify and monitor maintenance problems and trends
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
May 25, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.