The Apocalypse Code : Find Out What the Bible REALLY Says About the End Times . . . and Why It Matters Today
Hank Hanegraaff reveals the code to Revelation.
Breaking the code of the book of Revelation has become an international obsession. The result, according to Hank Hanegraaff, has been rampant misreading of Scripture, bad theology, and even bad politics and foreign policy. Hanegraaff argues that the key to understanding the last book of the Bible is the other sixty-five books of the Bible not current events or recent history and certainly not any complicated charts.
The Apocalypse Codeoffers sane answers to some very controversial questions:
- What does it mean to take the book of Revelation (and the rest of the Bible) literally?
- Who are the Antichrist and the Great Whore of Babylon,and what is the real meaning of 666?
- How does our view of the end times change the way we think about the crisis in the Middle East?
- Are two-thirds of all Jews really headed for an apocalyptic holocaust?
The Apocalypse Codeis a call to understand what the Bible really says about the end times
and why how we understand it matters so much in todays world.
Provocative and passionate, this fascinating book is a must-read for everyone whos interested inend-times controversies.
Lee Strobel, Author,The Case for the RealJesus
This book is a withering and unrelenting critique of the positions of apocalyptic enthusiastssuch as Tim LaHaye. Every fan of theLeft Behindseries should read this book. The fog will clear,and common sense will return to our reading of the Bible.
Gary M. Burge, Professor of New Testament,
Wheaton College and Graduate School
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 15, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.