List Price: $ 25.00
Save 25 % off List Price
How to Do Everything Samsung Galaxy Tab
Get the most out of your Samsung GALAXY Tab
At last--a tablet that puts the power of a full computer right in your hands! This hands-on guide shows you show to tap into your Galaxy Tab's full range of business productivity and entertainment features. How to Do Everything: Samsung GALAXY Tab teaches you how to connect to wireless networks, sync data with your PC or Mac, browse the Web, use e-mail, and much more. Harness the power of the Android operating system, maximize the built-in and third-party applications, and maintain and troubleshoot your Galaxy Tab with help from this practical, time-saving resource.
* set up, navigate, and customize your Galaxy Tab
* Connect seamlessly to as many wireless networks as you need
* Synchronize your Galaxy Tab with your PC or Mac using Samsung Kies
* Play movies on your Galaxy Tab or your TV
* Take photos and videos and share them online and offline
* Check e-mail, communicate with instant messaging, and browse the Web from anywhere
* Keep up with your social networks on the go
* Read e-books and PDFs in the palm of your hand
* Navigate easily with Google Maps
* Install and use versatile applications from the Android Market
* Troubleshoot, maintain, and secure your Galaxy Tab
* Connect to your work network via virtual private networking
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 13, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.