This handy reference covers all the must-know elements of Windows 7
The much-anticipated Windows 7 operating system brings lots of new elements to Windows, and you may have lots of questions. You'll find the answers quickly and easily in Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference - a concise, convenient reference you can keep by your PC.
Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference covers all the information you need most often: tips on navigating the new desktop, launching programs, working with files and folders, getting online and managing e-mail, using special features, and much more. It provides quick, easy-to-find answers that can save you time and hassle every day.
* Small size is designed to keep must-have information conveniently at hand
* Covers all the new features of Windows 7
* Gives concise information on navigating the desktop, launching programs, adding and deleting programs, and creating, copying, and deleting files and folders
* Shows how to create shortcuts, connect to the Internet, search the Web, add favorites, and send and receive e-mail
* Also covers printing as well as how to use Windows Movie Maker and Windows Media Player
You'll find what you need to know quickly in Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference, so you can get on with enjoying all you can do with Windows 7.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.