THIS E-BOOK VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER MEDIA THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY THE PRINT VERSION.
Learn the New Way to Cold Call--Effectively, Ethically ... and Legally Salespeople hate making cold calls. Now, you don't have to. As a sales professional, you need to find and approach a steady stream of qualified prospects. But the legal landscape and new technologies, along with the explosion of competing solicitations, have numbed the decision makers you've been targeting, making old-fashioned cold calling ineffective, frustrating and, as result of the National Do-Not-Call Registry, often illegal. With Heat Up Your Cold Calls, you'll discover author George Walther's new model for pursuing prospects and making contact by phone. Walther will teach you how to convert obstacles like voice mail, overzealous assistants, and skeptical prospects into powerful allies that help you "warm up" prospects and achieve better sales results.
The book reveals the important steps to take before making calls, including strategies to:
* "Warm up" a prospect with automated non-spam e-mail
* Use voice mail to establish a compellingly positive first impression
* Develop a messaging strategy that builds your credibility
* Demonstrate your pre-existing relationship, even when neither of you thinks you have one
* Use the Internet to sleuth and "preheat" your prospects
Heat Up Your Cold Calls will change the way you seek new sales prospects. These successful strategies will get people to listen, respond and, ultimately, buy.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 29, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.