The long-awaited update of the trusted yoga book
A decade since its initial publication, Yoga For Dummies, 2nd Edition has been updated and revised to include coverage of the newest concepts and practices that have emerged in the yoga community over the past ten years. Still maintaining its emphasis on safe approaches to the physical practice of yoga, Yoga For Dummies, 2nd Edition breaks down the concepts and poses, making yoga easy-to-understand and easy-to-apply for everyone.
Yoga has been bringing health and peace of mind to millions of people for five millennia-and it can do the same for you. Turn to Yoga For Dummies, 2nd Edition to find out how to unlock your body's extraordinary potential, while strengthening your mind as well.
* Focuses on Hatha Yoga, which works primarily with the body through postures, breathing exercises, and other techniques
* Specialized yoga instructions for all ages, as well as partner yoga
* Practicing yoga during pregnancy, as well as yoga relief for women in mid-life
* Using restorative yoga and yoga therapy to combat chronic aches and pains
Whether you're a beginner or a yoga guru, Yoga For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives you the tips and techniques you need to experience the health benefits of yoga as part of a complete wellness and exercise program.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.