When You Eat at the Refrigerator, Pull up a Chair : 50 Ways to Feel Thin, Gorgeous, and Happy (When You Feel Anything But)
Geneen Roth's pioneering books were among the first to link emotional eating and perpetual dieting with deeply personal issues that go far beyond weight and body image. Now, in When You Eat at the Refridgerator, Pull Up a Chair, Roth tackles the secret ways in which we undermine our best intentions. She shows us fifty simple, effective ways to feel gorgeous and powerful no matter what--in chapters such as:
* Learn to Recognize a Fat-and-Ugly Attack
* Retail Therapy is as Important as the Other Kind
* Carry a Chunk of Chocolate Everywhere
* Remember that Thin People Have Cellulite, Get Old, and Die
* -- and much more.
When You Eat at the Refridgerator, Pull Up a Chair is the book for anyone who has ever had a second thought about their body appearance or weight.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 01, 1999
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.