Never leave your pet behind again!
Life is much more fulfilling when you take your pet with you. Whether around town or around the world, well-behaved pets are welcome many places. If your pet is of the fur, feather, or scale variety, within the pages of this indispensable guide you will
- discover a bounty of pet-friendly solutions, destinations, hotels, and airlines;
- learn the dos and don'ts of car, taxi, subway, plane, and bus travel;
- find out what vaccinations and papers your pet will need for traveling abroad;
- get the scoop on how to create a first-aid kit for our pet, and much more!
Gayle Martz, founder of the The Sherpa Pet Trading Company, uses her years of experience to create the most useful guide ever to traveling with your pet.
You will want to dog-ear every page of this comprehensive pet travel guide. So pack your copy, grab your pet, and get ready for some exciting adventures!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
February 04, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.