Completely revised and updated, The Pocket Idiot's Guide to Italian Phrases, Second Edition, is truly the only Italian phrasebook readers will ever need. It employs language-immersion principles similar to The Complete Idiot's Guide to Learning Italian--a distinctly unique approach in Gabrielle Euvino's books. Now with more phrases than ever, it also includes extensive word lists and verb charts.
- Nearly 5 million Americans travel to Italy for business and pleasure each year
- Completely revised and updated with the most current Italian idioms and phrases
- New, streamlined grammar and pronunciation sections for easier, more effective use
- Includes tips about Italian culture and dialects, and a clear, practical map of Italy
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 03, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.