Fatherhood - Philosophy for Everyone offers fathers wisdom and practical advice drawn from the annals of philosophy. Both thought-provoking and humorous, it provides a valuable starting and ending point for reflecting on this crucial role.
* Address the roles, experiences, ethics, and challenges of fatherhood from a philosophical perspective
* Includes essays on Confucius, Socrates, the experience of African fatherhood, and the perspective of two women writers
* Explores the changing role of fatherhood and investigates what it means to be a father
* An ideal complement to Motherhood - Philosophy for Everyone (Wiley-Blackwell, 2010)
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.