Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something - and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up, and you will find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 170 Access 2007 tasks. Each task-based spread includes easy, visual directions for performing necessary operations, including
* Navigating the new interface
* Using templates to create databases
* Entering and editing data
* Working with tables and fields
* Creating simple or summary queries
* Linking to Excel(r) worksheets
* Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
* Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
* Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
* Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 09, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.