REAL-LIFE CASES FOR THE SURGERY CLERKSHIP
You need exposure to high-yield cases to excel in the surgery clerkship and on the shelf exam. Case Files: Surgery presents 56 real-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in surgery. Each case includes a complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, definitions of key terms, and USMLE-style review questions. With this system, you'll learn in the context of real patients, rather then merely memorize facts.
* 56 high-yield cases, each with USMLE-style questions, help you master core competencies to excel on the clerkship and ace the shelf exam
* Clinical pearls highlight key concepts
* Primer teaches you how to approach clinical problems
* Proven learning system maximizes your shelf exam scores
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division
June 19, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.