List Price: $ 19.99
Save 25 % off List Price
Branding Yourself : How to Use Social Media to Invent or Reinvent Yourself
Want a new job or career? Need to demonstrate more value to customers or employers? Use today's hottest social media platforms to build the powerful personal brand that gets you what you want! In this completely updated book, Erik Deckers and Kyle Lacy help you use social media to attract new business and job opportunities you'll never find any other way. From Facebook to Pinterest to video sharing, this book is packed with new techniques and ideas that are practical, easy, and effective. Deckers and Lacy show you how to supercharge all your business and personal relationships...demonstrate that you are the best solution to employers' or partners' toughest problems...become a recognized thought leader...and turn your online network into outstanding jobs, great projects, and a fulfilling, profitable career!
DISCOVER HOW TO:
* Choose today's best social media tools for your personal goals
* Build an authentic storyline and online identity that gets you the right opportunities
* Make the most of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter--and leverage new platforms like Pinterest and Google+
* Build connections and prove expertise by sharing video on YouTube and Vimeo
* Find yourself on search engines and then optimize your personal online presence
* Promote your events, accomplishments, victories...and even defeats and lessons learned
* Integrate online and offline networking to get more from both
* Reach people with hiring authority and budgets on LinkedIn
* Use Twitter to share the ideas and passions that make you uniquely valuable
* Avoid "killer" social networking mistakes
* Leverage your online expert status to become a published author or public speaker
* Measure the success of your social media branding
* Get new projects or jobs through your online friends and followers
Learn more with Branding Yourself Video Lessons. For additional information go to quepublishing.com/BrandingYourselfVideos.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 05, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.