List Price: $ 13.50
Save 16 % off List Price
He's History, You're Not : Surviving Divorce After 40
In He's History, You're Not: Surviving Divorce After 40, Erica Manfred shares her own divorce experience, as well as the advice of experts, with specific sections tailored to women in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.
Manfred was left for a younger woman in 2003, and eventually learned to both survive and thrive. After educating herself in the areas many women have barely even thought of when considering divorce, she is the kind of girlfriend a woman needs when facing both menopause and the trauma of divorce. She can help save divorcees lots of anguish, and lots of cash.
HE'S HISTORY, YOU'RE NOT discusses how to:
* Avoid "kiss of death" marriage counselors to determine if reconciliation is possible.
* Find an affordable divorce lawyer who does not snort scornfully at the word "mediation."
* Survive the first, worst, year.
* Deal with your adult or teen kids (who can be just as devastated as small children).
* Get back to work or find a new career. (Age discrimination does not have to stop you.)
* Use the Internet to date the Viagra generation.
* Restore your self-esteem despite body parts that have succumbed to gravity.
* Forgive the bastard (and yourself) and finally move on...and much more.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Globe Pequot Press
May 05, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.