Comprehensive Coverage to Help You Prepare for the SY0-201 Exam and Beyond
This CompTIA Authorized Study Guide provides complete coverage of the objectives for CompTIA's Security+ Exam (SY0-201), with clear and concise information on crucial security topics. Learn from practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience and review your newly acquired knowledge with cutting-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine and electronic flashcards. Find authoritative coverage of key exam topics like general security concepts, communication security, infrastructure security, the basics of cryptography and operational and organizational security.
- General Security Concepts
- Identifying Potential Risks
- Infrastructure and Connectivity
- Monitoring Activity and Intrusion Detection
- Implementing and Maintaining a Secure Network
- Securing the Network and Environment
- Cryptography Basics, Methods, and Standards
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Security Administration
FEATURED ON THE CD:
- Sybex Test Engine including an assessment test and practice exam
- Chapter Review Questions
- Electronic Flashcards
- Entire book in a searchable PDF
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 31, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.