List Price: $ 13.99
Save 16 % off List Price
The Heart of a Woman Who Prays : Drawing Near to the God Who Loves You
A 100,000+ copies bestseller from Elizabeth George is made even better with a new cover and the addition of a study guide!
The question every believer asks--whether new in Christ or a seasoned veteran--is, How can I be more effective in my prayer life? When it comes to talking to God about people and life-issues, there's always room for growth.
Which is why The Heart of a Woman Who Prays is such a significant resource for Christian women at all stages of faith. With Scripture, ideas, and practical advice, Elizabeth provides the inspiration, motivation, and step-by-step guidance to help a woman utilize prayer to...
* stabilize her emotions and perspective when life is unstable
* apply God's promises to her problems
* talk to God about family and friends
* discover and carry out God's plan for her life
* count on God's provision through hard times
Includes a study guide helpful for both individuals and groups.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Harvest House Publishers, Inc.
March 01, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.