Many people are mortified by their flirting skills and get flustered when dealing with people they're attracted to. This easy-to-follow manual to mastering the art of flirting offers indispensable advice on working the dating scene and reinvigorating your love life. Exploring key areas including listening and communication skills, body language and self-image, Flirting For Dummies provides readers with all the tools they need to boost their self-confidence and engage with people in a natural and charming way.
Flirting For Dummies:
* Features black and white photographs to provide examples of flirting in action
* Gives advice on getting to grips with flirting basics and how to get noticed
* Covers how to develop a killer rapport with body language
* Provides advice on taking the next step
* Gives 'Top Ten' tips such as opening lines and flirting faux pas
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 11, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.