List Price: $ 12.99
Save 16 % off List Price
Living Successfully with Screwed-up People
You can be positive--no matter who tries to bring you down.
Unfortunately, the world is full of screwed-up people. But the good news, says Elizabeth B. Brown, is that your world no longer has to revolve around them. With brilliant insights and a keen sense of humor, this trusted author shows you how to
* take back the power from the difficult people in your life
* respond productively when confronted
* remain poised and in control when everyone around you loses it
* win fairly in unfair battles
* let go of the past and live triumphantly now
Dozens of real-life success stories, brief diagnostic tests, and practical tools are included to help you assess your own unique situation and gain the confidence to live successfully with screwed-up people.
You can stop being the victim of others and start loving life in spite of them.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Baker Publishing Group
February 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.