Registered investment advisers are accustomed to regulatory scrutiny. But the pressure to understand changing compliance regulations and to meet the requirements they impose has never been more intense. A range of scandals and abuses--from the laundering of terrorist funds to mutual fund trading shenanigans--has caused the Securities and Exchange Commission to tighten regulation and step up enforcement. Unfortunately, definitive compliance information--the kind that can save advisers precious time and spare them serious trouble--has not been easy to find. Until now.
The RIA's Compliance Solution Book gathers the information needed most and puts it all in one place. Here advisers will find plain-English translations of the rules that regulate such issues as:
* advisory contracts and fees
* advertising and client communications
* RIA compliance programs and codes of ethics
* custody of customer accounts
* completing, filing, and amending Form ADV
* selecting brokers and executing trades
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 01, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.