The complete visual reference on Excel basics
Aimed at visual learners who are seeking an all-in-one reference that provides in-depth coveage of Excel from a visual viewpoint, this resource delves into all the newest features of Excel 2010. You'll explore Excel with helpful step-by-step instructions that show you, rather than tell you, how to navigate Excel, work with PivotTables and PivotCharts, use macros to streamline work, and collaborate with other users in one document.
* This two-color guide features screen shots with specific, numbered instructions so you can learn the actions you need to perform in order to execute a wide range of Excel 2010 tasks.
* Features beginning, intermediate andadvanced visual coverage of Excel 2010
* Shows you how to enter information into a worksheet, use formulas and functions, find and control formulaic errors, and much more
* Presents more than 1,000 screen shots that demonstrate step-by-step instructions of numerous Excel 2010 tasks
You're encouraged to move at your own pace as you acquire confidence and proficiency with the newest version of Excel.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.