List Price: $ 180.00
Save 25 % off List Price
Social Economics : Premises, Findings, and Policies
Social Economics is a way of thinking about economic affairs that begins with the philosphical foundations. It begins at this level, frequently overlooked by mainstream economists, to illustrate how critical premises are in the construction of an economy and the repair of a dysfunctional economy.
Social Economics uses these premises to undertake a rich range of empirical and policy related work. Much of this work is represented in this volume, which brings together leading practioners from the field of social economics. Subjects addressed include:
* values and premises in social economics
* justice, solidarity and community
* repairing the dysfunction of capitalist economies
* the transition from command economies.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Taylor & Francis
April 04, 1996
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.