Utilizing sophisticated methodology and three decades of research by the world's leading expert on happiness, Happiness challenges the present thinking of the causes and consequences of happiness and redefines our modern notions of happiness.
* shares the results of three decades of research on our notions of happiness
* covers the most important advances in our understanding of happiness
* offers readers unparalleled access to the world's leading experts on happiness
* provides "real world" examples that will resonate with general readers as well as scholars
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 01, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.