List Price: $ 25.00
Save 25 % off List Price
How to Do Everything Mac OS X Lion Edition
Get the Most Out of Your Mac
With coverage of the iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, and Mac mini, How to Do Everything Mac, OS X Lion Edition shows you how to configure and customize your Mac and take full advantage of all the powerful tools and capabilities. You'll learn about the new features, including Multi-Touch gestures, Mission Control, full-screen apps, Launchpad, FaceTime, and more. Hardware, networking, security, and maintenance are also discussed in this practical guide.
* Interact with your Mac using Multi-Touch gestures
* View your system from Mission Control
* Connect to the Internet and explore with Safari
* Video chat with FaceTime
* Stay in touch and on schedule with Mail, Address Book, iCal, and iChat
* Browse and download content from the Mac App Store
* Access your apps from Launchpad and view them full-screen
* Use iWork for word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations
* Stay entertained with QuickTime, iPhoto, iTunes, and iMovie
* Sync data with your iPod, iPad, or iPhone
* Set up a wired or wireless network
* Connect external devices via USB and FireWire
* Troubleshoot, maintain, and back up your Mac
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 12, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.