Reveals top secrets, practical insights , dreams, and struggles of young women.
Every young woman has a secret! In The Secrets Young Women Keep, clinical psycologist and New Life Live radio co-host, Dr. Jill Hubbard reveals the top 25 secrets kept by young women, why they keep them, and how they can live more honest, God-honoring lives. It is only through understanding faith that the tremendous power these secrets hold over precious young lives can be broken. Includes true stories of young women as they deal with topics such as:
- Love, dating, and relationships
- Abuse, drugs, and addictions
- Superficial beauty, eating disorders, and cutting
- Depression, deception, and family history
A visual, interactive interior with Q&A, Scripture, quotes, questions, and room for journaling round out this great package.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 08, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.